Books for review in Language Policy

Tariq Rahman drt_rahman at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 24 04:50:26 UTC 2006

Dear friends,
  I have not seen the list of books for review. My interest is in language history, language policy and the relationship of langauge with politics and education.
  If nayone knows of a social history of any language I would like to review it or read it. I will buy it if available. Or, if any such book is available for review, I would do thank anyone for sending it for that purpose.
  Yours sincerely,
  Tariq Rahman Ph.D
  (www.tariqrahman.com)

Leigh Oakes <l.oakes at qmul.ac.uk> wrote:
  Thanks Ronald. Actually, people don't celebrate thanks giving at all here. I
didn't even know it was now. Have a good one, as we say in Australia.

Best,
Leigh
----
Dr Leigh Oakes