hello from algeria

mostari hind hmostari at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 5 16:33:11 UTC 2006

dear Dr ,
  I am looking for a french researcher in sociolinguistics  who knows about the MLF model and the syntax of Code switching .
  could you help me
  once again thank you very much
  best regards
  Mostari
  Algeria

Anthea Fraser Gupta <A.F.Gupta at leeds.ac.uk> wrote:
  I assume you are Hind Amel Mostari, and you have already published in
'Language Problems and Language Planning', which was a sensible choice.
The two current papers don't seem to be about policy, though.

A paper on university slang (I advise using the non-count 'slang' rather
than the count form, by the way) seems to me to be more in the area of
dialectology, though I suppose the arguments you make may change what
paper would be suitable. I'm not sure about this one.

The code-switching suggests Journal of 'Multilingual and Multicultural
Development', 'International Journal of Bilingualism', or 'Language in
Society', I think. Have a look at them, if you can, to get an idea of
the sort of papers they have, and so that you can make your paper follow
their stylesheet.

Anthea

* * * * *
Anthea Fraser Gupta (Dr)
School of English, University of Leeds, LS2 9JT

NB: Reply to a.f.gupta at leeds.ac.uk
* * * * *