a query

Harold Schiffman haroldfs at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 14:54:06 UTC 2007

Dear Abbas Zaidi,

I am having some problems with email; an anti-spam program seems to be
blocking legitimate messages, so I haven't yet received a reply to my
request for a list of all lgpolicy-list members. I did recently send out a
message about private universities in Korean, which you should have received
if things are working okay. In the last few days, I also did not receive
google alerts, so couldn't post any messages. Please let me know if you
received the message about Korean private universities; if so, you are
getting regular messages, as far as that goes.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

HS