New address for list-owner

Harold Schiffman hfsclpp at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 19:29:24 UTC 2007

All:

Because of a vast increase in the amount of spam I receive daily, I have
decided to "migrate"
to a different email system from which I will send out postings to the
lgpolicy-list. You may
continue to post messages at lgpolicy-list at ccat.sas.upenn.edu, but they will
be forwarded to me
at this address (hfsclpp at gmail.com) and hopefully, all spam will be deleted.
This new email is
therefore MY new email address as far as lgpolicy-list is concerned, so if
you send a message
to it, I will forward it to the list.
As always, sending a message to the lgpolicy-list is merely intended as a
service to its members
disagree with a message are encouraged to post a rebuttal.

Harold F. Schiffman, Manager/List-Owner.
hfsclpp at gmail.com