Wanted: speaker of Amharic to reply to a questionnaire

Harold Schiffman hfsclpp at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 22:33:33 UTC 2007

All:

Paul Rozin, on the faculty of the Psychology Department at Penn, has
asked me if I can find for him a speaker of Amharic to answer a
questionnaire he has prepared on certain psycholinguistic lexical
questions; specifically, this has to do with what gender words for
meat have in various languages.  If anyone on this list knows Amharic,
or knows someone who does, would you respond to the ttached "gendered
noun questionnaire" and send it directly to Prof. Rozin at:
rozin at sas.upenn.edu.

Thanks,

HS