grants for north african students

mostari hind hmostari at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 27 11:57:01 UTC 2007

dear Dr Harold ,
  do you have any idea about short period grants which might be awarded by US or even non US institutions to North African researchers to accomplish their PHD as it is in my case ?
  if any one has  an idea , please do contact me

  best regards
  Mostari
  Algeria

"Harold F. Schiffman" <haroldfs at ccat.sas.upenn.edu> wrote:
  >From the Chronicle of Higher Education

Featured awards

Applications to the Phillips Fund of the American Philosophical Society
for grants for research in Native American linguistics, ethnohistory, and
the history of studies of Native Americans in the continental United
States and Canada. Deadline: March 1, 2007

Contact: Linda Musumeci, Phillips Fund for Native American Research,
American Philosophical Society, 104 South Fifth Street, Philadelphia, Pa.
19106
Phone: (215) 440-3429,

http://chronicle.com/free/grants/