2nd Call for papers

Harold Schiffman hfsclpp at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 20:55:22 UTC 2007

 Forwarded From: Anna de Graaf <adegraaf at taalstudio.nl>

Please consider our call for papers for a Thematic panel on Sociolinguistic
Issues in the use of Language Analysis to Determine National Origin. We are
planning to organize this thematic panel at the *Sociolinguistics Symposium
17 (SS17) **April 3 - April 5 2008* in Amsterdam
*(http://www.meertens.knaw.nl/ss17/
).

*More information at: http://www.taalstudio.nl/taalanalyse/54.html

*Call Deadline is 1 August 2007*.

Kind Regards,
Anna de Graaf

A.M. de Graaf

De Taalstudio
P.O. Box 16584
1001 RB Amsterdam

T + 31 20 5285077
F + 31 20 3200687
E adegraaf at taalstudio.nl
www.taalstudio.nl

sponsor of
the list as to the veracity of a message's contents. Members who disagree
with a