linguistic follies

Christopher Thomas chthomas at dolphin.upenn.edu
Sun Jul 29 06:50:40 UTC 2007

I agree that a great deal more reseach into this dimension of language policy
is not just warranted but sorely needed, both within organizations and in the
networks between organizations and the communities they serve. A global
business language, while carrying a great deal of merit, is not a magic pill.
Christopher Thomas
Educational Linguistics (Ph.D. candidate)
Graduate School of Education
University of Pennsylvania
Webpage: http://dolphin.upenn.edu/~chthomas