Year of Language support

Harold Schiffman hfsclpp at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 21:01:51 UTC 2008

Forwarded message from Inée Yang Slaughter

Executive Director

Indigenous Language Institute

1601 Cerrillos Road

Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505

Tel  505.820.0311

Fax 505.820.0316

Email  ili at indigenous-language.org

Web site   www.indigenous-language.org

January 2008

Dear Friends of Indigenous Language Institute and the Indigenous
Language Movement,

Please visit our website www.ilinative.org and click on Year of
Languages page of our website to show your support of the United
Nations proclamation of 2008 Year of Languages initiative.

Sign on to the Join the Network to demonstrate your participation in
the united effort to preserve the diverse indigenous languages of the
world.

Please share ideas of how you and your organization are promoting
indigenous languages. Indigenous Language Institute will announce the
Support Network list on our website as people sign on.

Numbers matter… sign on today to make a difference!

Pass the message on to your friends and colleagues!

Inée Yang Slaughter, Executive Director

Indigenous Language Institute

Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA