Link to UN's PFII Release: Subtractive Lg Education Is a Crime Against Humanity

Teresa McCarty Teresa.McCarty at asu.edu
Mon May 19 20:16:11 UTC 2008

Colleagues, I am not sure the attachment "stuck" (probably not allowed by
the listserv, and thanks to Richard Ruiz for calling it to my attention).
Here is the link to this document:

http://www.un.org/esa/socdev/unpfii/documents/E_C19_2008_7.pdf

Permanent Forum on Indigenous Issues
Seventh session
New York, 21 April -2 May 2008
Items 4 and 7 of the provisional agenda
*

Expert paper 1
submitted by Lars Anders-Baer. Prepared in cooperation
with Ole Henrik-Magga, Robert Dunbar and Tove Skutnabb-Kangas.
FORMS OF EDUCATION OF INDIGENOUS CHILDREN AS CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY?
Advance Unedited Version
United Nations
E/C.19/2008/7
Economic and Social Council