Caucasus: Ossetians Take Over a Village

Rusiko Amirejibi-Mullen r.amirejibi-mullen at qmul.ac.uk
Mon Nov 10 11:00:41 UTC 2008

Ossetian nationalities living in Kutaisi intend to hold actions
against Russian occupants

Interpressnews , November 8

Ossetian nationalities living in Kutaisi are going to hold actions
against Russian occupants.As chairman of ‘Ossetian Union’ acting in
Kutaisi, Vladimer Kazmachov called for Russian army to leave a press
conference held today on behalf of Ossetian people living in Sachkhere
and Kutaisi.Members of ‘Ossetian Union’ will visit village Perevi on
November 12 and hold action near Russian illegal block posts.