Interactive Phonology Lab Recommendations Request

Miriam E Ebsworth mee1 at nyu.edu
Mon Oct 6 11:52:52 UTC 2008

  Dear Colleagues,I've had the following query from one of our grads Dr. Hillary Hyman  HHyman at middlesexcc.edu

I have the pleasure of chairing a lab committee which is currently in the process of searching for interactive audio software or hardware for students and teachers to speak with one another individually and on a group basis.Our current lab functions with Windows 95, but will shortly be upgraded to one with Windows XP.

Do you know anyone who might be able to steer me in the direction of someone who is running a state of the art recently developed Phonology Lab. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

>  Hillary K. Hyman, Ph.D.
>  Middlesex County College
>  Associate Professor
>  ESL, Languages & Cultures, and
>  International Education
>
>  Tel. 732-548-6000 Extension 3881

via: Miriam Eisenstein Ebsworth, Ph.D.
Director of Doctoral Programs in Multilingual Multicultural Studies
New York University