book by Elizabeth Mertz

Harold Schiffman hfsclpp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 13:38:15 UTC 2008

Hi, Richard,

I just saw a mention of this in the journal Language in Society:

Elizabeth Mertz, The language of law school: Learning to think like a lawyer.
Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2007.

She's the person I've mentioned to you several times who is  trained in the law,
teaches at a law school, but/and has done interesting work on language policy.

HS