[lg policy] Updates to servers etc.

Harold Schiffman haroldfs at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 3 13:52:57 UTC 2009

All,

Penn A&S has completed the transition from the old "ccat" server to a new one
for Arts & Sciences users, and I have thus been able to update a number of pages
on the clpp website (http://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/plc/clpp/)  It still
has the old "ccat"
name but it's actually running on another server now.

One of the pages I was able to update was the "resources" page, under websites.
I added a description and a link to a page maintained by the Republic of Georgia
(http://www.diversity.ge/eng/) which gives lots of information about
the linguistic
situation in Georgia, both in terms of the majority language group and all the
linguistic minorities.

HS

Email:  haroldfs at gmail.com