[lg policy] St. Martin Needs a National Language Policy (fwd)

listman at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG listman at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Fri Jun 5 18:35:52 UTC 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 19:42:46 -0400
From: Christina Paulston <paulston at pitt.edu>
To: Language Policy List <lgpolicy-list at groups.sas.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: [lg policy] St. Martin Needs a National Language Policy

This message was originally submitted by
lgpolicy-list-bounces at GROUPS.SAS.UPENN.EDU   to  the   LGPOLICY-LIST  list   at
LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG. If you  simply forward it back to the  list, using a
mail command  that generates "Resent-" fields  (ask your local user  support or
consult  the documentation  of  your mail  program  if in  doubt),  it will  be
distributed  and  the  explanations  you   are  now  reading  will  be  removed
automatically. If on the other hand you edit the contributions you receive into
a digest, you will have to  remove this paragraph manually. Finally, you should
be able  to contact  the author  of this  message by  using the  normal "reply"
function of your mail program.

----------------- Message requiring your approval (66 lines) ------------------
So? cbp