[lg policy] MATE annual conference

Mohammed Makhfi makhfim at YAHOO.FR
Mon Feb 8 17:50:31 UTC 2010

Dear All,
       I will be back with  the call for papers.You're welcome
 MOROCCAN ASSOCIATION OF TEACHERS OF ENGLISH
Thirty years on

MATE 30th  Annual Conference

MATE Board has chosen Tetuan as a venue of its 30th annual conference (March 28 through 31, 2010)

Theme: "English Language Teaching: Local and Global Challenges"

  Amongst the reasons why you should plan to attend this conference, we can cite:

  1.   It  will give attendees the opportunity to celebrate the 30th anniversary of MATE and its achievements over the last thirty years in the language education arena;

  2.  Through state-of- the art plenary sessions, workshops and posters, attendees will gain deeper understanding of the local and global challenges facing ELT in Morocco and elsewhere in the years ahead;

  3.    It will be an opportunity to meet up with old friends and colleagues and to make new friends;

  4.  It will provide a forum for ELT teachers / supervisors / language educationalists to share ideas and experiences;

  5.  It will be an opportunity for attendees to go sightseeing in and around the venue of the conference.

So get yourself ready for this conference.

  Further details will be posted on MATE website:  www.mate.org. ma

Mohamed Hammani
MATE President
B.P. 1270 El Qods Khouribga 25000, Morocco
Email: matemorocco@ yahoo.com
Website: www.mate.org. ma
Phones: +212662052344