[lg policy] Book loan request: 'Minority Languages: Features and Frameworks'

Dave Sayers dave.sayers at CANTAB.NET
Thu Feb 18 16:38:03 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Does anyone in the UK happen to have a copy of this new book, or access
to it in your library?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/9027218668

I've just been reading the preview on Google Books (first 25 pages or
so) and I really could do with reading the rest for an article I'm
finishing up. No university libraries near me have it yet, and my uni
library doesn't accept suggestions unless it's linked to a specific
course. I'd buy it myself but It's prohibitively expensive.

I can cover the postage cost by emailing a postage label to you.

Alternatively, does anyone know if it's going to be up for review
anywhere? I could certainly do that.

Thanks,
Dave

--