[lg policy] Books for review--Journal of Sociolinguistics

Rakesh M. Bhatt rbhatt at ILLINOIS.EDU
Tue Feb 23 15:50:13 UTC 2010

Dear Colleagues,

I write to you as the Book Reviews Editor of the Journal of Sociolinguistics.  Attached please find the books that are available for review.  Send me an email at <joslreviews at gmail.com> if you are interested in reviewing a book for us and I will get back with you with review details.  PLEASE do not send your requests to the whole list.  Thank you.

All best regards,
Rakesh