[lg policy] question for the members of this list

Stacy Churchill schurchill at OISE.UTORONTO.CA
Sun Jan 3 02:00:38 UTC 2010

Hal:

Happy New Year. Yes, the snippets are exactly on topic for any modern or
post-modern conceptualization of language policy. Keep them coming; it's
easy to delete any that are not interesting to us but very hard to find
the little treasures that suit our own idiosyncratic research interests.
Stacy

[Mr.] Stacy Churchill, Ph.D.
Professor Emeritus
Education Policy and Minority Education Policy
Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, Univ. of Toronto

Emeritus Research Fellow/ Chercheur émérite
Institut de langues officielles et du bilinguisme, Université d'Ottawa

Postal address (Residence)
10 Riverside Crescent
Toronto, Ontario M6S 1B6
Canada