[lg policy] New cartoons on the cartoon page

Harold Schiffman hfsclpp at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jan 9 16:19:45 UTC 2010

All,

There's a new cartoon on the lgpolicy cartoons page, contributed by
Zunar/Malaysiakini, which accompanied an article
posted yesterday about the controversy over the use of the term
"Allah" for "God" in Christian usage in Malaysia.
The cartoon shows people fighting over this issue, while a politician
chuckles (and thanks God) for this issue, as he
sweeps other issues under the rug.  (When I sent the original message,
I couldn't copy the image for some reason,
so I emailed the cartoonist and he obligingly furnished me a copy.)

The page is at http://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/plc/clpp/images/cartoons/cartoons.html

Enjoy!

HS

Members who disagree with a message are encouraged to post a rebuttal.
(H. Schiffman, Moderator)