[lg policy] Plagiarism alert: source for term papers on "language policy"

Harold Schiffman hfsclpp at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 9 15:06:31 UTC 2010

All,

I am including this link because it seems to be a source for possible
term papers
on the subject of "language policy".  If you are teaching a course on
this subject,
you might want to check this list to see if any of the papers turn up
as something
your students' might attempt to submit for your course.  (I speak from
experience,
both as a recipient of plagiarized work, and as a "victim" i.e. someone who work
has been plagiarized.).

The link claims to list 1000 papers on this subject.  And there are of
course other
ways to detect plagiarism, but I thought this was one of the most blatant.

HS

http://www.oppapers.com/subjects/language-policy-page1.html

 A copy of this may be forwarded to this list as well.  (H. Schiffman,
Moderator)