[lg policy] Canada: Exploring the Economics of Language

Harold Schiffman hfsclpp at GMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 10 14:40:33 UTC 2010

Exploring the Economics of Language
Albert Breton
ISBN 10: 0662278674 / 0-662-27867-4
ISBN 13: 9780662278672
Publisher: Official Languages Support Program, Canadian Heritage
Publication Date: 1999
Binding:

Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed:

    * 30 Day Return Policy
    * Bookseller Guarantee
    * Privacy & Security Policy

Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought:
Exploring the Economics of Language: Search Results
1.
Stock Image
	New Canadian Perspectives: Exploring the Economics of Language,
(ISBN: 0662278674 / 0-662-27867-4)
Breton, Albert
ISBN 10: 0662278674
ISBN 13: 9780662278672
Bookseller: Lloyd Brown-John (KINGSVILLE, ON, Canada)
Bookseller Rating: 5-star rating
Quantity Available: 1

Book Description: Canadian Heritage/Patrimone Canadien,, Ottawa, ON,
1999. Soft Cover/Good/Card. Book Condition: Very Good/Unused/Clean.
1st Edition Paperback. 115 Pages. This is a very Good Copy of a
fascinating series of 4 essays on the economics of official languages,
eg. what is the Supply and Demand for proficiency in a second
language? Or, what is the "cultural yield on a bilingual language
policy? We are retired, home based, and we are reducing our personal
library so we invite you to save a book from the re-cycling bin. We
personally respond to all our clients. And, We Do Care About Our
Books!. Economics of Language Policy. Bookseller Inventory # 004756

-- http://www.abebooks.com/9780662278672/Exploring-Economics-Language-Breton-Albert-0662278674/plp
 A copy of this may be forwarded to this list as well.  (H. Schiffman,
Moderator)