[lg policy] Fwd: terminology planning

Harold Schiffman hfsclpp at GMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 13 13:48:05 UTC 2010

Dear list-members,

In the following forwarded message, a researcher who has done interesting
work on terminology planning expresses his interest in continuing work
in the west before returning to Iran.  I have explored possibilities for this
locally, but have not found any.  If anyone on this list knows of any
possibilities,
please let me know, and I will forward the message to him, and I will forward
his CV to you.

I am keeping his identity anonymous for the time being.

Yours,

HS