[lg policy] Re: lgpolicy-list Digest, Vol 28, Issue 28

Christina Paulston paulston at PITT.EDU
Sat Aug 20 19:18:01 UTC 2011

Well you all know what I think. I'd be delighted to correct my mistake
and send it to the right guy.  Use what you want of my note -- the
point is that John uses the wrong words himself, vacuous, innovating,
etc when the language is anything but. Christina