[lg policy] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Meti Mallikarjun via LinkedIn member at LINKEDIN.COM
Tue Jun 21 16:23:02 UTC 2011

LinkedIn
------------

    Meti Mallikarjun requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Kephart,

- Meti

Accept invitation from Meti Mallikarjun
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-skjrjj-gp72ccfd-a/uhH5CIZbnkKuWbQj9mUey5qbp20T5nQWN1Cy2RCbK1KIT5eB_GI/blk/I157664834_10/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYMclYQcPwQdzoTdj59bRhMr4Vck5F7bPgVcP4Tdj0VczcLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Meti Mallikarjun
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-skjrjj-gp72ccfd-a/uhH5CIZbnkKuWbQj9mUey5qbp20T5nQWN1Cy2RCbK1KIT5eB_GI/blk/I157664834_10/30NnPgPe3gSdzsRckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW you can use your LinkedIn profile as your website? Select a vanity URL and then promote this address on your business cards, email signatures, website, etc
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-skjrjj-gp72ccfd-a/ewp/inv-21/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation