[lg policy] Register for NABE 2012

Miriam E Ebsworth mee1 at NYU.EDU
Thu Nov 10 18:23:06 UTC 2011

Dear Friends and Colleagues!

NABE 2012 Executive Board is excited to announce the NABE 2012 Conference
scheduled at the beautiful Hilton Anatole in Dallas, Texas, February 15-17,
2012!  We have a tremendous line-up of national speakers and great sessions
on quality research, programs, and best practices serving Bilingual
Learners!

NABE 2012 is proud to announce that Dr. Jim Cummins, Dr. Stephen Krashen,
Dr. James Crawford, Dr. Lily Wong-Fillmore, and Dr. Josefina Tinajero are
all confirmed speakers!

Go to *www.nabe.org* and Register Today!

FYI: NABE would also like to announce a special Professional Development
Incentive (PDI) program designed to provide additional savings for schools
and districts to attend NABE 2012. For full details,pPlease go to:

*NABE 2012 PD Incentive Program*

**

Support NABE, your national organization, as together we continue to
advocate, educate and collaborate for all Bilingual Learners!!!

Look forward to seeing you at NABE 2012!!

Sincerely,

Dr. Rossana Ramirez Boyd, President
National Association for  Bilingual Education
--
via: Miriam Eisenstein Ebsworth, PhD
Member, NABE Executive Board

Dir. of PhD & Post-MA Programs in Multilingual Multicultural Studies
NYU Steinhardt, 635 East Building
New York, NY 10003