[lg policy] Terralingua Annual Report 2011

Harold Schiffman hfsclpp at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 22 20:09:21 UTC 2011

 Forwarded From: Terralingua <info at terralingua.org>
Date: Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 3:04 PM
 Terralingua Annual Report 2011

  If you're having trouble viewing this email, you may see it
online<http://e2ma.net/map/view:CampaignPublic/id:1405789.7353271746/rid=42e3630c5a1637f9f32885a1c6db219d>.

  Share This:
<http://social.e2ma.net/next/e/1405789/b092f5a065bd1597304f021015b16999/7353271746/?mrid=42e3630c5a1637f9f32885a1c6db219d><http://social.e2ma.net/next/t/1405789/b092f5a065bd1597304f021015b16999/7353271746/><http://social.e2ma.net/next/f/1405789/b092f5a065bd1597304f021015b16999/7353271746/><http://social.e2ma.net/next/l/1405789/b092f5a065bd1%21%20597304f021015b16999/7353271746/>
     <http://e2ma.net/go/7353271746/208749014/226807306/1405789/goto:http://www.terralingua.org>
      [image: DonateNow]<http://e2ma.net/go/7353271746/208749014/226808136/1405789/goto:https://secure.groundspring.org/dn/index.php?aid=243>

 *
By donating to Terralingua you’ll have a major role in sustaining the
biocultural diversity of life.
** *
*Thanks for your donations! No amount is too large or too small.
Contributions to Terralingua are tax-deductible in the U.S.A.*

**********
*

*
*Explore our Projects
*<http://e2ma.net/go/7353271746/208749014/226808137/1405789/goto:http://www.terralingua.org/work/>
* *
Visit our website to see the projects Terralingua is working on
* *

<http://e2ma.net/go/7353271746/208749014/226807304/1405789/goto:http://www.terralingua.org/voicesoftheearth/>
*
*

<http://e2ma.net/go/7353271746/208749014/226807305/1405789/goto:http://www.terralingua.org/linguisticdiversity/>
*
*

<http://e2ma.net/go/7353271746/208749014/226807307/1405789/goto:http://www.terralingua.org/projects/vitek/vitek.htm>

<http://e2ma.net/go/7353271746/208749014/226807309/1405789/goto:http://www.terralingua.org/work/bcd-education/>
*
*

<http://e2ma.net/go/7353271746/208749014/226807308/1405789/goto:http://www.terralingua.org/bcdconservation/>
*

 Join us!<http://e2ma.net/go/7353271746/208749014/226808138/1405789/goto:https://app.e2ma.net/app/view:Join/signupId:1413322/acctId:1405789>
 Become a Terralingua member
TODAY.<http://e2ma.net/go/7353271746/208749014/226808139/1405789/goto:https://app.e2ma.net/app/view:Join/signupId:1413322/acctId:1405789>

 Send us an email
<members at terralingua.org?subject=Contact+Information+Update>to
update your contact information.

*

   *November 22, 2011*
* *
 * *
*

*
 As the end of the year approaches, we're pleased to send you our * 2011
Annual Report<http://e2ma.net/go/7353271746/208749014/226808140/1405789/goto:http://www.terralingua.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/TL_Ann_Rep_2011.pdf>
.* In it, you'll find a review of our program of work and other significant
accomplishments this year. We feel very positive at this time: our ideas
are really taking hold in many different ways, and are beginning to make a
palpable difference in how  people think of the diversity of life in nature
and culture, environmental conservation, sustainable development, and
social justice. Much of this success is due to the following of supporters
like you, who share our mission and goals!

At the same time, just as we are poised to make a major breakthrough,
there's no denying that times are difficult in terms of securing the means
to move forward with our work. Terralingua, too, has felt the consequences
of the global economic downturn, and our resources are eroding. In order to
ensure that we'll continue to be around to do the vital work that lies
ahead of us, we crucially need the renewed support of our closest partners
and allies: our Members and Friends, like you!

Please * read our
report<http://e2ma.net/go/7353271746/208749014/226808141/1405789/goto:http://www.terralingua.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/TL_Ann_Rep_2011.pdf>
*, find out about our major advances and exciting prospects, and donate as
generously as you can! Your donation will enable us to continue to do what
you have come to expect from us: being international leaders and innovators
in sustaining the biocultural diversity of life.

With sincere thanks, and warm wishes for the holidays,

 Luisa Maffi, Ph.D.
 Co-founder and Director
  ------------------------------

        * *
* *
 * *
* *
* *
*
*

           *

 *

 *

 *
    * *
*
*
  *
*
  *
*
  *
*
             217 Baker Road | Salt Spring Island, B.C. | V8K 2N6 | Canada

This email was sent to *haroldfs at ccat.sas.upenn.edu*. To ensure that you
continue receiving our emails, please add us to your
address book or safe list.

*manage*<http://e2ma.net/app/view:Manage/signupId:1412570/id:1405789.7353271746/rid:42e3630c5a1637f9f32885a1c6db219d>your
preferences |
*opt out*<http://e2ma.net/app/view:OptOut/ID:1405789.7353271746/signupId:1412570/rid:42e3630c5a1637f9f32885a1c6db219d>using