[lg policy] Books available for review - Language Policy

Jeehyae Chung jeehyae at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 13 14:39:21 UTC 2012

Hello,

Thank you for the email. I was wondering if the following title is still
available for review?

Seargeant, P. (ed.). (2011). *English in Japan in the Era of Globalization*.
Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan.

Best,

Jeehyae Chung