[lg policy] CFP: Third Annual Asian Conference on Language Learning

Harold Schiffman haroldfs at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 18 14:38:02 UTC 2012

Forwarded From:  "EDLING at bunner.geol.lu.se" <EDLING at bunner.geol.lu.se>

http://acll.iafor.org/index.html

The International Academic Forum in conjunction with its global
partners is proud to announce the Third Annual Asian Conference on
Language Learning, to be held from April 25-28 2013, at the Ramada
Osaka, Osaka, Japan

The conference theme is "Shifting Paradigms: Informed Responses" and
the organizers encourage submissions that approach this theme from a
variety of perspectives. However, the submission of other topics for
consideration is welcome and we also encourage sessions within and
across a variety of disciplines and fields related to Language
Learning and Teaching, including the following streams:

Alternative assessment
Anxiety & Motivation
Bilingualism
Blended learning
Constructivist approaches
Conversation analysis
Cross-Cultural Communication
Design
First language acquisition
Gaming and Simulation
Individual differences
Innovative language teaching and learning methodologies
Interactional competence
Inter-group relations
Knowledge management/LMS
Language education
Learner and teacher autonomy
Learning Environments
Learning Strategies
Learning third languages
Life long learning
Literacy
Linguistics
Methodology
Open Learning Initiative (OLI)
Phonetics and Phonology
Pragmatics
Sociolinguistics
World Englishes
Teacher training
Testing and evaluation
The good language learner
Translation and Interpretation

The ACLL 2013 organizers are happy to engage a broad range of taught
languages. We kindly ask, however, that all submission and oral
presentations be made in the ACLL 2013 lingua franca of English.
Please note that you are asked to submit only ONE proposal of any kind
to the ACLL 2013 conference. The deadline for submission is January 1,
2013.

Email:  haroldfs at gmail.com