[lg policy] Linguist List Issue: Call for Reviewers: Critical Multilingualism Studies

Wed Apr 17 14:28:03 UTC 2013

hfs thought you might be interested in this item from the LINGUIST List
hfs says ...

Message1: Call for Reviewers: Critical Multilingualism Studies
Date:15-Apr-2013
From:Elaine Yee elaineyee at email.arizona.edu
LINGUIST List issue http://linguistlist.org/issues/24/24-1695.html

Dear Readers,

Please find below a call for reviewers for the new University of Arizona journal, Critical Multilingualism Studies.

The Journal of Critical Multilingualism Studies is a peer-reviewed, transdisciplinary journal of scholarship on multilingualism, monolingualism, and their related social, cultural, historical, and literary/medial phenomena.

Critical Multilingualism Studies invites scholarly contributions from various fields that take stock of collective paradigmatic and discursive developments vis-�-vis multilingualism in recent years. Fields from applied linguistics to Second Language Acquisition and Teaching, from film studies to history, from computational linguistics to political geography, from medical translation to security studies, from religious studies to anthropology have all been posing new and nuanced questions about multilingualism. CMS seeks to offer those fields an opportunity to dialogue with one another across and among various disciplinary conventions and vocabularies, while bearing in mind a diverse scholarly audience.

If you are interested in becoming a reviewer, please send me, Ms. Elaine Yee, a list of 3-5 areas of interest. I will do my best to match you to a title we have in hand, and get back to you soon.

Thank you for your interest!

All the best,

Elaine Yee
elaineyee at email.arizona.edu
Reviews Editor
Critical Multilingualism Studies
The University of Arizona

Also you can take a look at it by visiting
http://linguistlist.org/issues/24/24-1695.html

Read other LINGUIST List posts:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/index.cfm

Get your own free subscription to The LINGUIST List:
http://linguistlist.org/LL/subs-index.cfm