[lg policy] I will be away from home for a few days next week.

Joshua Fishman Joshuaafishman at AOL.COM
Mon Nov 4 04:52:40 UTC 2013

Dear Hal,

May it be a minor event and may you have a speedy recovery. We all
need to stick around and keep working at what we do best.
You are so very important to all of us. We look forward to your next
posting.
Fondly, The Fishmans