[lg policy] Book review for Language Policy

Leigh Oakes l.oakes at QMUL.AC.UK
Wed Nov 13 14:36:08 UTC 2013

Dear Peter,

I forgot to add that I also have the following in case discourse analysis is more up your street:

Paffey, D. (2012). Language Ideologies and the Globalization of 'Standard' Spanish. London: Bloomsbury. (see http://www.bloomsbury.com/us/language-ideologies-and-the-globalization-of-standard-spanish-9781472522573/)

Just let me know if you would like to change your choice. We like to share the books around, so I can really only send one of them.

All the best,
Leigh
---------------------
Dr Leigh Oakes
Reader in French and Linguistics
School of Languages, Linguistics and Film
Queen Mary, University of London
London E1 4NS
United Kingdom

Tel: +44 20 7882 8319