[lg policy] A request

Joyce Milambiling joyce.milambiling at UNI.EDU
Mon Jun 30 15:14:45 UTC 2014

Dear Dr. Kouega,

I will look more closely at your CV by the end of the week, but in the
meantime, have you looked into Fulbright grants for foreign scholars? I
believe the deadline is in August.

I am familiar with the Fulbright program, and could perhaps be of
assistance should you decide to apply.

Yours sincerely,

Dr. Joyce Milambiling

On Friday, June 27, 2014, Jean Paul Kouega <jkouega at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Dear colleague
>
> I wish to visit your institution and seize this opportunity to enrich my
documentation for research, which needs to be updated.

> I would be grateful if you could look around you and tell me whether
there is any programme for which I can apply: fellowship, grant, visiting
professorship, speakers at a conference, professors applying for a
Sabbatical year and the like. The few fellowships I have bumped into so far
are intended for young researchers.

> As the attached curriculum vitae indicates, my research domains and the
courses I teach are New Englishes and sociolinguistics. In addition, I
teach research methodology and thesis writing.

--
Associate Professor
TESOL M.A. Program Coordinator

(319) 273-6099 (direct)
(319) 273-5965 (Graduate Program office)