Fwd: [lg policy] African countries using African languages in education?

Annette Islei annetteislei at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 13:08:26 UTC 2015

Dear Annette
I am currently doing my PhD in Mauritius which deals with looking at the
development of the children's linguistic repertoire within the Mauritian
multilingual educational system, which comprises of the teaching of Kreol
Morisien, which is a creole and the mother tongue of most Mauritians which
was introduced as an optional subject to be taught within the primary
curriculum in 2012.
Regards
Yesha

  On Tuesday, 24 February 2015, 2:01, Annette Islei <annetteislei at gmail.com>