[lg policy] African countries using African languages in education?

Annette Islei annetteislei at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 13:12:28 UTC 2015

A further response from Uganda - see hidden text below

Annette

Secretary of Language in Africa SIG, British Association for Applied
Linguistics (BAAL)

Founding Member / Advisor, Centre for Action and Applied Research for
Development (CAARD) (U) Ltd., Fort-Portal, Kabarole District, Uganda.
www.caard.co.ug