[lg policy] Fwd: New Publications: Confucius Institute Development at Beijing Language and Culture University

Harold Schiffman haroldfs at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 14:10:39 UTC 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <lpren at caltalk.cal.org>
Date: Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 11:58 AM
Subject: New Publications: Confucius Institute Development at Beijing
Language and Culture University
To: CAL Language Policy Research Network <lpren at caltalk.cal.org>

CAL Language Policy Research Network
******************************

The Division of Confucius Institute Development at Beijing Language and
Culture University have informed me that they are planning to publish a
series of books on language policy  to be translated into Chinese. In
addition, they are developing a proposal that will support the publication
of new books on language policy written in any language. If you are
interested, please let me know – I don't have precise details yet, but
understand they would be specially interested in books that are well
underway.

Bernard Spolsky bspolsky at gmail.com

Many thanks

Bernard

--

Bernard Spolsky bspolsky at gmail.com  Professor emeritus, Bar-Ilan University
<http://www.biu.ac.il/faculty/spolsb/>

Home address for all mail : 4 Nili Street, Apt 7, 9254803 Jerusalem ISRAEL

Phone and Fax: +972-2-628-2044  Cell phone: +972-52-421-8146

*The Languages of the Jews*, Bernard Spolsky (Cambridge UP, 2014)
*Challenges for language education and policy: Making space for people*,
Bernard Spolsky, Ofra Inbar-Lourie, Michal Tannenbaum, Editors (Routledge.
2014)

*Conditions for English language teaching and learning in Asia *Kiwan Sung
and Bernard Spolsky, Editors (Cambridge Scholars Press, 2015)

*Secondary School English Education in Asia, * Kiwan Sung and Bernard
Spolsky, Editors (Routledge, 2015)

 LPReN serves as a conduit for the dissemination of information by its
members without implying endorsement of concepts or opinions expressed.

---

You are currently subscribed to lpren as: haroldfs at gmail.com.

To unsubscribe click here:
http://caltalk.cal.org/u?id=136109.ba4b7ee018c64f0139f37618abfaf498&n=T&l=lpren&o=590894