[lg policy] Fwd: Auto-discard notification

palwasha sajjad sajjadpalwasha at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 10:46:42 UTC 2015

Dear Tristan

I am a student of PhD in University of Southampton, UK. I am working on
Language policy in Pakistan. I was just wondering if would be able to get a
free promotional copy of your book titled as "*Nationalis*m, Language, and
Muslim Exceptionalism".
It would be great help.

Many Thanks

*Palwasha Sajjad*