[lg policy] The fujture of Language Policy List

Francis Hult francis.hult at englund.lu.se
Fri Jul 13 20:07:26 UTC 2018

Dear Hal,

I'm sorry to hear about your accident.  I wish you a speedy recovery.  I'd be happy to help post to the list.  I already keep an eye on current events for the Edling list so it would be easy enough to do the same for Lgpolicy.

All the best,

Francis

--
Francis M. Hult, PhD
Associate Professor

Affiliate Professor
School of Education and Communication
Jönköping University

Web: http://www.sol.lu.se/en/person/FrancisHult<https://webmail.lu.se/owa/redir.aspx?SURL=EpnktrfB15IHPeIrBHQoeWbPqDJ0e0hlxBDhQUiAxeAZw3-Cx0LTCGgAdAB0AHAAOgAvAC8AdwB3AHcALgBzAG8AbAAuAGwAdQAuAHMAZQAvAGUAbgAvAHAAZQByAHMAbwBuAC8ARgByAGEAbgBjAGkAcwBIAHUAbAB0AA..&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.sol.lu.se%2fen%2fperson%2fFrancisHult>

Editor, Educational Linguistics<http://www.springer.com/series/5894> book series

Co-editor, Contributions to the Sociology of Language<http://www.degruyter.com/view/serial/16644> book series

New Book: Language Policy and Language Acquisition Planning<http://www.springer.com/us/book/9783319759623>