[Lgpolicy] CFP - Global Voices, Local Impact: Education, Language, and Diversity | 30 July Deadline

Francis M. Hult via Lgpolicy lgpolicy at lists.mail.umbc.edu
Sat Jun 15 13:52:18 UTC 2024

*2nd Annual ELINET Conference - Global Voices, Local Impact: Education,
Language, and Diversity*

We are pleased to announce that the abstract submission deadline for the
2nd Annual ELINET Conference, "Global Voices, Local Impact: Education,
Language, and Diversity," has been extended to 30 July. The conference will
take place from October 24-26, 2024, at the Federal University of Pará’s
Bragança Campus in Brazil, with an online session on October 26.

We invite researchers, educators, practitioners, and advocates worldwide to
submit their conceptual and empirical work, including research in progress.
This is an opportunity to share your insights and contribute to discussions
on a variety of topics, including but not limited to:

    ‘English’ medium instruction
    Global Englishes
    Language and social justice
    Languages, education, and multilingualism
    Technology-enhanced language learning
    English language teaching and literature

Join us in this global journey of knowledge sharing. We welcome 300-word
abstract submissions in any variety of English and/or Portuguese, for both
online and in-person presentations, by July 30.

For more information and to submit your abstract, please visit our
conference website:
https://elinet.org.uk/conferences/2nd-annual-elinet-conference-global-voices-local-impact-education-language-and-diversity