ling anthros interested in AAA Public Education initiative on Migration and Displacement ?

Zentella, Ana azentella at UCSD.EDU
Sat May 4 20:19:22 UTC 2013

If you conduct research relevant to Migration and Displacement and would be interested in possible collaboration with the new AAA initiative, please send me the following:

name, address, email, PhD year/university, present position and rank, research topics/locales, list of relevant articles.

I am compiling a list for the steering committee, although they may not be contacting anyone for a while, having just begun their work.

With best wishes, ana c

Ana Celia Zentella
Professor Emerita
UCSD Department of Ethnic Studies
9500 Gilman Drive
La Jolla, CA 92093
tel 858 5348128

http://www.ethnicstudies.ucsd.edu/people/faculty/zentella.html#zentella

DOWNLOAD THE BILINGUAL MANUAL:
 HOW TO RAISE A BLINGUAL CHILD/CÓMO CRIAR A UN(A) NIÑO(A) BILINGÜE
http://www.ethnicstudies.ucsd.edu/_files/Bilingual%20Manual%20on%20HOw%20to%20raise%20a%20bilingual%20child.pdf

NOW AVAILABLE:
Spanish in New York
Language Contact, Dialectal Leveling, and Structural Continuity
Ricardo Otheguy and Ana Celia Zentella (Oxford University Press, 2012)

http://www.oup.com/us/catalog/general/subject/Linguistics/SociolinguisticsAnthropologicalL/?view=usa&ci=9780199737390