AAA submissions and Program Committee

Judy Pine Judy.Pine at WWU.EDU
Mon Mar 31 18:06:18 UTC 2014

Hello all!

April is almost upon us, and the deadline for submissions for AAA 2014 draws near.  Be sure to get your submissions in by the April 15th deadline!  Consider the new options - I think that a LingAnth installation or two would be pretty nifty!  Consider, also, the traditional options of panels, posters and roundtables.  The Program Committee is looking forward to reviewing your submissions in a few weeks.

And, speaking of the Program Committee, our Society is fortunate to have a great group of folks for the SLA Program Committee.  I would love to have a couple more volunteers however.  The job is an interesting one, the commitment relatively brief, and the reward the gratitude of the SLA as a whole!

Please contact me at judy.pine at wwu.edu<mailto:judy.pine at wwu.edu> if you would like to join our merry band.

-          Judy Pine

-          SLA Program Committee Chair

Judith M.S. Pine