[Linganth] Follow SLA on social media and submit to the SLA blog!

SLA Online soclinganth at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 19:08:11 UTC 2024

Hello all,

We're writing to encourage you to follow the Society for Linguistic
Anthropology on social media and to submit to the SLA blog. You can find
SLA on Facebook, Twitter/X, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Below, you can find
direct links to each social media platform.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SocLingAnth/
Twitter/X: https://x.com/soclinganth
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/soclinganth/
LinkedIn:
https://www.linkedin.com/company/society-for-linguistic-anthropology/

If you can, please engage with our posts by liking, commenting, and sharing
them. If you are already connected to SLA on all four social media
platforms or do not use social media, then consider telling your students,
friends, and colleagues to follow SLA!

We also want to encourage you to submit to the SLA blog
<https://linguisticanthropology.org/sla-blog/>! We are accepting brief
submissions about 4-7 paragraphs in length on a rolling basis. To submit a
blog post, contact Cat Tebaldi, SLA Digital Media Co-Director at
soclinganth at gmail.com, with a topic proposal, 3-4 sentences long. Check out
the latest SLA blog posts on linguisticanthropology.org
<https://linguisticanthropology.org/sla-blog/>!

We look forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
--
*Society for Linguistic Anthropology Online*
Digital Media Directors: Catherine Tebaldi (Universite du Luxembourg),