[Linganth] [External] Audio and video recording recs

Munoz, Kristine L kristine-fitch at uiowa.edu
Mon Jun 10 00:54:14 UTC 2024

Hi Michelle, I have used my iPhone for almost everything the past few years and have been very pleased with the sound quality. Do not be misled by the sound quality if you play it back on the phone itself; that will always be subpar. But recording on an iPhone and then playing back on a computer or something else with a decent sound system, I think will work very well .

There are also remote mics that you can attach by Bluetooth to an iPhone, if you want to get even sharper quality for a conversation or interview.

Best of luck,
Kristine