SCE X (Final call)

Wolfgang Schulze W.Schulze at LRZ.UNI-MUENCHEN.DE
Tue Jan 11 12:30:20 UTC 2000

[Sorry for any cross posting]

                    Tenth Caucasian Colloquium
                U of Munich - August 2-5, 2000
                     ****** Final Call ******l

Dear colleagues,

As the organizers of the 10th Caucasian Colloquium (2-5 August, Munich,
Germany) Wolfgang Schulze and Helma van den Berg would like to remind
you
of the dead-line of February 1st 2000 for the pre-registration and
submission of abstracts. You can send the registration form and two
copies
of your abstract (one with and one without name and affiliation) to:

SCE 2000 Programme Committee
Helma van den Berg
Dept. of Comparative Linguistics
University of Leiden
P.O. Box 9515
NL- 2300 RA  Leiden
The Netherlands

You can also send your abstract by email; we would appreciate a hard
copy at the same time for refereeing and publication.
The website of the conference is regularly updated:

Visit us at http://www.lrz-muenchen.de/˜wschulze/sce_10.htm

We are looking forward to seeing you in Munich,
Best wishes,

Helma van den Berg, Wolfgang Schulze

Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Schulze
Institut fuer Allgemeine und Indogermanische Sprachwissenschaft
Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet München
Geschwister-Scholl-Platz 1
D-80539 München
Tel.: +89-21805343 / Fax: +89-21805345