correction to announcement of tunis conference

Bernard Comrie comrie at EVA.MPG.DE
Fri Jul 14 13:40:26 UTC 2000

To:     LingTyp
From:   Bernard Comrie
Date:   14 Jul 00
Subj:   Correction to announcement of Tunis conference

Reflexive and middle: typological approaches (Tunis, 15-17 March 2001)

There is a slight correction to be made to the announcement concerning this
conference. The organizing university is the University of Tunis I. I
apologize for the inconvenience.

--
Prof. Dr. Bernard Comrie     Director, Department of Linguistics

Inselstrasse 22                            tel +49 341 99 52 301
D-04103 Leipzig        NEW 01/00 tel secretary +49 341 99 52 315
Germany                                    fax +49 341 99 52 119

E-mail:                                        comrie at eva.mpg.de
Home page:                       http://www.eva.mpg.de/~comrie2/

A copy of all incoming e-mail is fowarded to my secretary.    If
you do not wish your message to be read other than by me, please
put "private" in the subject box.