summer institute for

Silvia Kouwenberg silvia at UWIMONA.EDU.JM
Thu Oct 11 12:43:00 UTC 2001

25 - August 3, 2001. I had registered for the maximum credit load (12 credits), however one of the courses was cancelled in the final three-week period. The courses that I was officially registered for are as follows:
Ling 595SD - Professionalism in Linguistics - lecturer: Paul Chapin - 4 credits
Ling 593FA - Introduction to Minimalism - lecturer: Eduardo Raposo - 2 credits
Ling 595KA - Functional Syntax - lecturer: Scott Delancey- 4 credits
Ling 593JD - Current Issues in Optimality Theory - lecturer: Eugene Buckley - 2 credits (this course was cancelled before the beginning of the second three-week period).