Lecturer positions at U of Manchester

Dan Everett dan.everett at MAN.AC.UK
Fri Jun 27 08:36:30 UTC 2003

Folks,

I am forwarding to you an announcement recently posted to the
LinguistList, concerning positions at the University of Manchester.

The position described below is a permanent appointment. There is also
a one-year sabbatical-replacement position advertised. In addition, the
University is advertising for a Lecturer in Portuguese Syntax. For
further information on any of these positions, please contact either
Martin Barry or Nigel Vincent.

Please excuse multiple copies due to multiple postings.

Dan Everett