compounding and attributive modification

Enrique L. Palancar epalancar at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 30 15:47:33 UTC 2006

Dear Andrew,
I'm hereby sending a paper on Otomi (Mesoamerican: Otomanguean). This
language has no adjectives, but nominal compounding is one of its most
common strategies to encode property. The paper is coming out in the IJAL
sometime this year, but I thought it might be useful for you in the event
you're interested in seeing another language that has a somehow similar
pattern to the one you were discussing.
Enrique