Lexicalization of case markers

dip. linguistica Prof. RAMAT paoram at UNIPV.IT
Thu Jan 4 15:49:52 UTC 2007

As Lehmann has it, "it depends on what you mean by 'lexicalization'". If
you mean case marking in a language which as nominal declension the first
example which comes to my mind is Lat. -bus of *omnibus* which has become
(although  not in Lat.!) a common noun.

I was wondering if anyone know any languages where a case marker is