Lak: A Quick Reference

Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Schulze W.Schulze at LRZ.UNI-MUENCHEN.DE
Tue Jan 23 19:08:40 UTC 2007

Dear Colleagues,
for all of you who may be interested in the typology of East Caucasian
languages: I just have complied some kind of 'quick reference' for Lak,
a Central East Caucasian language. It includes an admittedly rather
sketchy grammar of the language as well as a fully glossed sample text.
For the time being, this grammatical sketch is only available in a PDF
format (500 KB), see

http://www.lrz-muenchen.de/~wschulze/lak.pdf.

Lak experts: Please excuse that I did not discuss in details the
relevant literature and deviant opinions (I will do so in a printed
version, I promise!). Nevertheless, I hope that the 'Quick Reference to
Lak' modestly serves its purposes....
Best wishes
Wolfgang
--